Position Title: Service Plumber - All Experience Levels
Reports To: Plumbing Manager or Journeyman Plumber or General Manager
Status: Full-time, Regular position
Location Name: Cleveland Service Experts
Location Address: 25975 Emery Rd E, Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
We are looking for Service Plumbers of all experience levels to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for performing a wide range of plumbing duties, including installations, repairs, maintenance, and troubleshooting of plumbing systems.
What Do We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee?
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families.
Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Medical /Dental /Vision and other supplemental insurance programs
401(k) with company-match
- Employer provided Life Insurance
- World Class Training opportunities
- Career Development opportunities
- Complete residential and light commercial service calls
- Assess plumbing needs through diagnosing
- Advise customers on repair/replacement options
- Repair and/or replace plumbing components
- Provide excellent customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent. Completion of a plumbing apprenticeship program is preferred.
- Proven experience as an Apprentice or Plumber or similar role.
- Strong understanding of plumbing systems, materials, and tools preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Physical stamina and the ability to lift heavy objects.
- Valid driver's license.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in the position of Plumber Level I with our Service Experts HVAC and Plumbing team, please submit your application along with your resume, plumbing license/certification, and any relevant documentation. We appreciate your interest, and qualified candidates will be contacted for further evaluation.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioningis an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice, in accordance with the needs of Service Experts.
Service Experts is committed to making our workplace accessible to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for individuals to participate in the application and hiring process. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job has expired.