How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Post Acute Navigator is responsible for arranging home health, home medical equipment, home infusion, skilled nursing facility placement, long term acute care, hospice, and out-patient rehab services. The Post-Acute Navigator receives client information from multiple referral services (i.e. Hospitals, Physician offices, Inpatient Rehab, Outpatient Wound Care Centers, Skilled Nursing Facilities, etc). Responsible for the timely completion and tracking of referrals. Document referral information in Electronic Medical Records and communicate to referral source.
Required Minimum Education
Required Minimum Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent from accredited program required
Required Minimum Skills
- Minimum of 3 -5 years' experience in health care or preferably Post Acute Service Area, i.e., Homecare, Hospice, IRU, Nursing Home, LTAC, or Physician's office
- Professional, independent, and self-directed. Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicate skills, both verbal and written
- Possess knowledge of community resources and managed care contracts for post-acute care
- Computer proficiency a must. Exceptional customer service and phone communication skills
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients' lives... and your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!