Sogeti is a leading provider of professionaltechnology services, specializing in Application Management, InfrastructureManagement and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutionsaround Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combiningworld class methodologies and the global delivery model, Right shore®. Sogetibrings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is presentin over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly owned subsidiaryof Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building along and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating anenvironment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed ouremployees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients'expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps youto achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. Westrive to be an employer of choice!
Position:Power BI Developer
Work Experience and skills:
- 7+ years' development experience on BI development - specialization in Power BI, Data Modeling and Visualization using Azure Data Services
- Strong experience in Data Modeling, DAX, SQL
- Strong understanding of BI areas. Ability to work in large, complex development BI projects
- Proven expertise in performing data analysis, inferring data trends, communicating to stakeholders
- Strong Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent coding and debugging skills.
- Able to work independently to implement a solution with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate with Business and developers accordingly.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Familiarity and proven experience in working in Agile Development model
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under continual deadline constraints are necessary, show agility towards meeting business needs
- Work on complex BI ecosystems and design / develop Power BI dashboards / visualizations using Azure Data Services
- Communicate design, requirements, feature set, functionality, usability and limitations of subsystem to team and/or development lead or manager.
- Perform data analysis / derive inferences and share findings, demonstrate ability to relate to business KPIs
- Participate in Business Requirements and Functional Requirements meetings, identify gaps in requirements and drive discussion around appropriate solutions.
- Design and code high quality database solutions within a fast-paced sprint release cycle
- Conduct appropriate performance testing to ensure all solutions will meet SLAs and performance criteria.
- Provide support as needed throughout Test and User Acceptance Testing phases.
- Create Technical Design Specification documentation that clearly articulates the design and code being implemented.
- Provide client communication as appropriate to project.
- Be able to translate technical specifications into finished programs and systems and also have a thorough understanding of developing solutions to handle large volume data sets that are typical with BI solutions.
- Assist in architectural design reviews and ensure technology stack selection is relevant
- Ensure development and testing follow industry standards
Bachelor's DegreeThe benefits ouremployees enjoy:
• CompetitiveBase Salary
• 401(k)Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%.
• Medicaland Dental Coverage
• 100%Company-paid mobile phone plan
• PersonalTime Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays