Posted in Engineering
Title: Press Room Prod Tech III 1st Shift
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Location: STEMCO Longview
Job Summary & Job Duties
Job Title: Press Room Technician III (PTIII)
Reports To: Operations Supervisor
Job Function: Operations
Brand/Product Affiliation(s): STEMCO
Revision Date: 1/10/2022
Location: Longview, Texas
Direct Reports: None
Provide daily production support within the press room by maintaining press operations and assisting production in needs.
Promote the STEMCO / Enpro Culture by exhibiting the five principles of exemplary leadership: Modeling the
Way, inspiring a Shared Vision, Enabling Others to Act, Challenging the Process, and Encouraging the Heart.
• Production operations involving manufacturing / assembly / packaging / etc. related to product lines including
stamping, rubber molding, or similar products and functions.
• Member of a production team certified to perform associated functions.
• Perform job functions while applying TCV principles.
High School Diploma GED
1 to 2 years' experience
Written and Verbal communication skills.
• Basic math skills
It is the policy of STEMCO to provide equal employment opportunity without discrimination because of race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, age veteran status or qualified disability.
• Ability to function effectively as a member of a team.
• Ability to achieve deadlines
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to read and interpret engineering and quality documents and drawings.
• Working Press Room Tech
• Ability to assist with department training
• Ability to coach and be coached
• Ensure that processes are being followed and performed as intended
• Ability to hold others accountable while delivering clear expectations
• Advanced understanding of press operations and metal work
• Ability to troubleshoot production issues
• 1-2 years' experience working in a lean manufacturing environment, 2-4 years preferred.
• Experience with machine specific software, height gauges, calipers, and basic hand tools preferred.
• Frequent standing, walking, use of hands to include reaching, balance, and talking/hearing.
• Occasionally stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and lifting up to 35 pounds.
• Close Vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), Depth Perception
(three-dimensional vision; ability to judge distances and spatial relationships), Ability to see color required.
• Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
• Frequently work near moving mechanical parts.
• Eye and hearing protection, cut/heat resistant gloves, and steel toed shoes required.
• Forklift experience preferred
Enpro is a leading industrial technology company using material science to push boundaries in semiconductor, life sciences, and other technology-enabled sectors. We are a leader in sealing technologies, advanced surface technologies, and highly engineered materials. Our products and services are sold into more than 40 distinct end-markets that touch our lives every day - from food and pharmaceutical facilities to semiconductor clean rooms, from agricultural robots that help grow your food to last-mile technologies that deliver it to your doorstep, from commercial aviation to space exploration, and much more in between. Our commitment to innovation, quality, and value has propelled our brands to wide recognition and leading positions in their markets.
Enpro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted 43 minutes ago
Posted 42 minutes ago
Palmyra, New York
Posted 27 minutes ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our