Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 6405
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Functions - The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Pricing and Contracts Coordinator is responsible for applying knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to implement and maintain various aspects of pricing and contracts. Focus areas include loading all customer price components and item attributes into multiple systems, performing price auditing and updating functions to prevent margin erosion, ensure data accuracy, integrity and consistency and facilitate communications between departments and external stakeholders. The Pricing and Contracts Coordinator must have a complete understanding of Teleflex's distribution channel of sales through distributors to hospitals, surgery centers and clinics as well as their sales to end-user customers.
• Utilize available research tools to draw sound conclusions and effectively determine appropriate courses of action to meet the internal and external requirements for Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), surgery centers, hospitals, distributors and government agencies, as required.
• Coordinate price changes to customer accounts, managing customer specific price changes and processing monthly customer price documents.
• Manage the entry, revision, and communication of customer specific pricing records.
• Support the Sales Teams by producing and interpreting sales/pricing reports when required.
• Maintain membership affiliation to pricing contracts for GPOs and IDNs.
• Maintain constant communication with the Salesforce, Sales Management, Customer Service, Finance, and Marketing to ensure pricing compliance and appropriate resolution of all pricing discrepancies.
• Ensure compliance with pricing guidelines and governance covering price requests, quotes, and contracts based on the pricing policies.
• Manage monthly price renewal process and expiration process.
• Communicate contract agreement adjustments and expirations to internal senior management, field sales and distributors.
• Maintain all documentation related to contracts. Maintain electronic back-up files for all proposals, pricing approvals and related analysis.
• Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner.
• Act as liaison with Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and other departments as requested by the department head.
• Participate in department or company projects as they relate to Pricing and Contract Management or relative data.
• Provide general informational support for the Strategic Pricing and Contract Management department.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years in office environment working with reports and sales personnel.
• 2 years of contract administration experience preferred.
• Experience with SAP preferred
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Demonstrated ability to perform data extraction and manipulation, and generate reports.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Understanding of general sales and marketing principles.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. Knowledge of Access and PowerPoint experience a plus.
• Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Oyster Bay, New York
Posted 6 minutes ago
Hempstead, New York
Posted 6 minutes ago
Posted 6 minutes ago