At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
We are looking for a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer for an on-call position in Nampa Idaho. This position will be located at our 12th street location.
As a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer you will perform diagnostic ultrasound procedures on patients of all ages, according to approved protocols, ultrasound exposure, safety, and established exam indicators.
The Job requirements are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Allied Health Field preferred.
- If Oregon is the primary work state, colleague must obtain a Medical Imaging License issued by the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) prior to hire date. If Idaho is the primary work state, colleague must obtain an Oregon license within 90 days of hire and may not provide any services in Oregon without an active Oregon license. Colleague must obtain and maintain an active, unrestricted Oregon license prior to providing any services in Oregon.
- RDMS (Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer by American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography-ARDMS) required - if registry not currently held, employee must be registered within one year as condition of continued employment.
- Abdomen (ABD) and Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) registries as provided by the ARDMS required within one year of employment.
- Registered as a Radiologic Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) preferred.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required
- Colleagues of Saint Alphonsus Health System enjoy competitive compensation with a full benefits package and opportunity for growth throughout SAHS and Trinity Health!
Colleagues of Saint Alphonsus Health System enjoy competitive compensation with a full benefits package and opportunity for growth throughout SAHS and Trinity Health!
Visit www.saintalphonsus.org/careers to learn more about the benefits, culture, and career development opportunities available to you at Saint Alphonsus Health System.
Visit Saint Alphonsus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter!Saint Alphonsus and Trinity Health are committed to promoting diversity in its workforce and to providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect. We are committed to recruit and retain a diverse staff reflective of the communities we serve. Saint Alphonsus and Trinity Health are equal opportunity employers and prohibit discrimination against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.