A support role on the Process Infrastructure team, responsible for supporting improvements with the Go To Market process, including supporting the creation of new processes, and assisting Sr. BA's to ensure conformance across the Insurance organization. Support Vertical and Product Management with their GTM activities for all active roadmap projects. Provide effective communication to Sr. members on the team in regards to process improvements and assigned projects
1. Contributes and/or leads small to mid-size operations related projects (may cross functional boundaries) including scoping and sizing the project; leading workflow through full project life cycle and other related responsibilities.
2. Researches, reviews, assimilates, and performs data and statistical analysis on data from various sources (Zeus, Siebel, Quickbase, and other internal/proprietary databases as well as business sources such as Product Release and Product Plans) and delivers productivity assessments for baseline operations activities, forecast vs. actual, and recommended courses of action to management.
3. Identifies operations trends, issues/opportunities for future planning and impacts; effectively translates data findings into actionable business information and communicates data and relevant findings to appropriate parties including presenting technical and non-technical concepts and information to various audiences
such as internal customers, operations staff and management and assists with implementation as appropriate.
4. Identifies root cause issues and collaborates with internal customers, operations staff, and management to determine resolution and recommend alternatives to management to achieve desired department objectives based on findings and data available.
5. Creates and distributes data analysis and statistical reports to end users and management.
6. Build relationships with internal customer groups, various levels of management, and multiple functions and groups.
7. Applies solid knowledge and understanding of the steps in the production and product life cycles including customer data flow and products associated.
8. Assist senior team members and management with process improvement/efficiency related initiatives
10. Performs additional operational and/or other projects, functions and duties as assigned.
1. BS in Business, or related discipline or equivalent work related experience.
2. Ability to apply knowledge and understanding of data and statistical analysis and/or equivalent project analysis experience.
3. Proficient MS Office/desktop skills including SQL, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
4. Decision making sills.
5. Strong problem solving skills for analysis
6. Strong organizational skills involving the ability to meet deadlines and turn around information in a timely manner
8. Strong relationship development and team collaboration skills involving the proven ability to interact and collaborate effectively with key internal and external individuals as well as the ability to work independently.
9. Solid communication skills (verbal and non-verbal) involving effective presentation skills
10. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple assignments involving self direction, and effective prioritization of projects and workflow, including understanding the steps in the Go To Market process.
11. Excellent facilitation skills.
12. Strong communication skills that allow for effective communication across all levels of the organization.
13. Written communication skills including process documentation.
14. Experience in project management is a plus.
15. Business requirements gathering is a plus
16.Basic oral and written communication skills.
Some experience in documenting As-Is and To-Be processes.
• Understanding software development methodologies is a plus
• Experience using a recognized development methodology; e.g., Agile, SCRUM, and KANBAN. is a plus
* Knowledge with JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce, Planview PPM Pro a plus
* Knowledge with Business activities in launching a product a plus
• Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.