The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric Company, is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of brazing, soldering, heating, cutting and welding equipment, as well as brazing and soldering alloys and welding consumables.
Req. ID: 22191
The Harris Products Group | Mason, OH
The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric company headquartered in Mason, Ohio, is the global leader in the design and manufacture of gas welding and cutting equipment, industrial and specialty gas regulation equipment, gas distribution systems, brazing, and soldering alloys and welding consumables. We offer an environment where employees are valued for their contributions to the company and rewarded for their performance.
Why work at Harris?
- Responsible for performing and documenting all tolling setups, runouts, and troubleshooting equipment in line with department requirements to ensure reliability
- Performs monthly, weekly, and daily preventative maintenance and schedules repair of equipment
- Executes daily production plan in order to ensure machines are in working order and running to plan schedule
Qualified candidates should demonstrate an exemplary work ethic and possess:
- Excellent compensation and benefits including medical, dental 401k match, and more.
- An established yet growing company with a commitment to excellence.
- An environment that values and rewards it's talented and dedicated employees.
- A High School Diploma or GED plus a minimum of two years of proven experience in maintenance.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and the ability to perform the above responsibilities.
- Literate in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Prefer experience with SAP, Centra/Citrix database, experience with lean tools, and experience operating material handling equipment.
- Reliable transportation and strong attendance record with the flexibility to work overtime if needed.
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen and physical.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Work demands occasional strenuous effort. For example, handling of moderately heavy boxes, tools, equipment or materials; walking/climbing or sitting/standing in a fixed position for extended periods of time; working around moving parts/machines; working with irritant chemicals, etc. The employee is required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, coats, boots, gloves, or shields; may require working in adverse weather conditions.
Comprehensive and competitive compensation plus performance-based bonus opportunity and benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k savings, and more.
The Harris Products Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Tobacco and Drug-Free Workplace.
Visit www.harrisproductsgroup.com to learn more.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
J.W. Harris Co, Inc. (US20) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cincinnati Job Segment:
Maintenance, Technician, Welding, Database, SAP, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.