Plant Name: Clarkston - 201005
$19-21/Hr Based on Experience
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies- BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS-Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
Organizes, coordinates and plans activities of production departments in the manufacturing of plastic container products. Performs initial setups and start up on tools and equipment. Acts as liaison with maintenance, quality assurance and production personnel.
- Observes and records production operations
- Review operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing activities to ensure minimum costs and prevents operational delays. ie: SMED development, ergonomics, LDR improvement.
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
- Seeks methods to improve standard operational and working practices
- Observes workers, molding machinery and conveyors to ensure compliance with safety standards and operating efficiency
- Coordinates with mold set technician, department supervisors and production personnel for parts, tooling, equipment and machinery
- Performs preventative maintenance on tooling and equipment as directed
- Works with the machine attendants and supervisors in training of personnel
- Follows all safety rules and procedures
- A minimum of a High School diploma. Bachelors degree in manufacturing, engineering or related area and at least one year's work experience preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma or Kaizen experience/certification a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Mathematical and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge of trouble shooting skills, preferably in injection and blow molding processes
- Ability to work for up to 12 hours at a time on 2ns Shift (3:00pm - 11:30pm)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is required to stand for long periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, couch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.EEO Statement
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.