The Product Manager will champion one of Inspire Brands' crucial digital applications - owning delivery of business-critical features and program objectives. As a member of the shared services digital center of excellence, the PM will work cross functionally in partnership with the developers, designers, solution architects, vendors, and brand/operations partners - defining requirements and solutions. Initially this role will focus on completing the build-phase - placing an emphasis on delivering key objectives within budget and deadlines. Long-term the role will transition to a traditional product manager - focusing on delivering value-ranked features and enhancements from a prioritized roadmap. This exciting role provides the opportunity to shape the future of this digital product and establish its value as part of the Inspire Brands ecosystem.
This position requires a customer-first mindset, a strong understanding of front-end/back-end SDLC's, and the ability to prioritize the highest value features amongst competing priorities. This role requires a candidate with exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication skills as it's focus will be working with cross-functional teams to standardize operational models and datasets. The ideal candidate will forge partnerships across the organization to understand all-angles of the complex restaurant technology ecosystem - driving to deliver a best-in-class digital platform.
This position is based out of our Atlanta, GA Support Center, but is open to Remote with expected EST working business hours.
- Managing the product roadmap and backlog
- Oversee and manage discovery, solution design, user story writing, feature development, and user acceptance testing
- Be the subject matter expert - capable of working across technical and non-technical teams to establish the value and importance for key strategic initiatives
- Partner with cross functional teams regularly to ensure alignment on feature development and prioritization
- Collaborate with various API service product owners to identify dependencies
- Removing roadblock and resolving issues as needed to keep the team on-track, by proposing/negotiating capabilities
- Monitor and evaluate product performance to ensure constant product iteration and improvements
- Required minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 7+ years of modern full-stack product management practices and agile methodologies
- Experience building multi-tenant web-based software products
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills
- Usability and customer-focused design experience a plus
- Experience with back-end and front-end programming
- This is a manager-level role with future opportunity for direct reports - people management experience is preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, OR ABILITIES
- Deep understanding of full-stack product development - microservice integration patterns, UI/UX design, 3rd-party integrations and enterprise-scaled multi-tenant applications
- Equipped with the digital technical fluency to be capable of understanding technical constraints and prioritizing and discussing tradeoffs between development and business/operations teams
- Ability to translate business intent, customer needs, and/or technical direction into clear, concise, well-documented product requirements
- Capable of building partnerships, managing stakeholders, and working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to drive projects to completion and meet shared objectives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - capable of communicating in a way that conveys a clear understanding of the unique needs of widely varying audiences
- Excellent problem-solving skills - ability to adapt quickly to changing business priorities and overcome unexpected challenges
- Strong desire to help shape the future at Inspire Brands: cultivates innovation in a way that creates new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Strong leader and self-starter who can operate successfully with high levels of autonomy
- Personal integrity, humility, an appreciation for the power of teamwork, and a sense of humor
- Restaurant technology (Point of Sale, Menu, Offer Management, Loyalty, Digital restaurant e-commerce) experience a plus but not required
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.