As a Product Manager, you will work with our Acquisition and Retention Solutions for the Insurance industry. This personsupports routine and recurring day-to-day functions of product management including: support of technology , internal and external customers, and product performance tracking with a at the direction of the manager.
Learn and exhibit growth in product management principles and best practices. Support product teams with the delivery of product-related materials to the appropriate marketing and sales organizations which convey the purpose and details of the product, definition of its user, benefits to the customer, customization capabilities and competitive comparison. At management direction, update materials as needed.
With leadership guidance, answer internal and external customer questions, support Client Engagement, and resolve non-complex customer issues.
Monitor day-to-day operations of product(s) and elevate variances .
Perform routine and recurring reporting as assigned.
Under management direction, monitor product performance using provided tools within agreed-upon Service Level Agreements.
Track revenue and transaction volume, including variances.
Gather and prepare information for management and financial reports, and provide observations on trends and issues as directed by management.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and produces high-quality work-product in performance of administrative assignments.
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within a discipline typically acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Conceptual Thinking
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required, especially Excel.
- Develops competency and expands knowledge of the organization by performing structured work assignments. Uses existing procedures to solve routine problems.
- Ability to utilize multiple communication methods including telephone, in-person, email, webinars, video conferencing - internally and externally.
- Able to receive instruction, guidance, and direction from more senior level roles.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or other quantitative field (preferred) and/or applicable experience in related field.
- 2+ years business experience required,.
- Highly organized and works well in collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Possess a natural curiosity and a passion for learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.