Product Manager I
Would you enjoy delivering innovative products that make a difference to Nursing and Healthcare Education?
Are you passionate about building great products that delight customers?
Join our team
Our team is responsible for developing innovative digital learning solutions adopted by colleges and universities across the US and Canada to drive improved learning outcomes and practice readiness for future health professionals. This role will be responsible for advancing our industry-changing adaptive learning products.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Support the adaptive learning portfolio, involved in all aspects of the product discovery lifecycle, from discovery to planning, execution, and launch.
- Identify product opportunities gather and prioritize customer requirements.
- Partner with cross-functional colleagues to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction metrics are met.
- Be our resident expert on competitor offerings to inform product decisions and roadmaps.
- Own customer onboarding and migration efforts.
- Maintain open lines of communication with cross-functional partners (e.g, UI/UX, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Support)
- Work as part of an Agile development squad to implement successful solutions that deliver customer value and meets business objectives
- Establish relationships with customers to gain perspective on market trends and customer needs
- Leverage product analytics to track progress on customer needs and make outcomes-based product decisions
- Understand company technology stack at a high level. Speak knowledgeably with tech and data counterparts about development approaches in consideration of trade-offs and go-forward approaches
What we offer
- 1-2 years of product management experience
- Proven experience managing existing product(s) and releasing new product or product features to the market, from collaborative conceptualization to execution to post-release management
- Meaningful product customer engagements that lead to positive commercial outcomes
- Ability to tie analytics data to business metrics and vice versa to drive business outcome and develop data-driven products
- Proven agile and iterative software product development expertise
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor's degree
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself. Elsevier's benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of the kind of things you can expect when joining Elsevier.
- A competitive base salary + annual bonus plan.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Full benefits package, including;
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Life, Accident, Pet etc.
- Retirement: 401(K) plan, including a company match and Employee Stock Purchase
- Disability: Long-term, short-term
- Work / Life balance: Volunteer programs, Tuition and Adoption Assistance
- Paid Vacation, Personal and Sick days as well as paid holidays
- For additional information, please inquire
An assessment or business case could be part of our selection procedure. A pre-employment screening will be part of our recruitment procedure.
Elsevier is the world's leading provider of scientific, technical and medical (STM) information, tools and resources. A global company based in Amsterdam, Elsevier partners with scientists, researchers, healthcare providers, educators and decision-makers in academic institutions, governments and corporations to help them find, evaluate and use information. Our breadth of content is unparalleled, spanning virtually every STM field in the world and includes such distinguished brands as Gray's Anatomy, The Lancet and Cell. Using innovative technology, we deliver our content through tools that help our customers be more productive and successful in their work. ScienceDirect delivers the worlds' leading journals electronically to over 11 million readers in 200 countries. And physicians in 95 percent of teaching hospitals rely on ClinicalKey to get critical information that can save lives.
Elsevier employs over 7,000 people in more than 70 offices worldwide. We are an employer of choice, attracting and developing talented and creative people who thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package as well as a real opportunity for career growth in a growing organization. Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.