At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the rightsystem set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
The Enterprise Interfaces & Omnichannel team is responsible for creating delightful payment solutions that enable PayPal's Enterprise merchants to grow, scale, and optimize their payments reliably, compliantly,and safely across the globe and across sales channels. The Enterprise Interfaces & Omnichannel team is a critical part of the Enterprise Merchant Processing organization. This team is responsible for optimizing payment experiences that enable billions of transactions for Braintree merchants i.e. PayPal's Enterprise merchants. Some of the areas we work on include Network Direct Connect, Omnichannel enablement and Merchant experience optimization. We value accountability, curiosity and invest in shared successes. We also value unique perspectives brought by diverse backgrounds and experiences. A broad range of ideas and perspectives help us to create the best possible product.
As a Senior Product Manager in the Enterprise Interfaces & Omnichannel team, you will create delightful payment processing solutions that enable PayPal's merchants to grow, scale and optimize their card payments globally and reliably. In this role, you will bring together a passion and diligence for creating exceptional merchant experiences along with technical paymentsexpertise. You will collaborate very closely with engineering and keep the team in sync with daily stand-ups and have regular retrospectives and planning meetings. You will also collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to ensure that our enterprise businesses get the best-in-class solutions and experiences. We value accountability, curiosity and invest in shared successes.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, have a keen eye for detail, understand nuances by asking the right kind of questions, be willing to dive into key strategic initiatives and the drive to make the product a reality.
- Key Responsibilities
- Define Product requirements and lead successful execution of initiatives that enable card processing solutions for PayPal's merchants. This includes definition and development of payment user experience, payment APIs and processing integrations.
- Engage closely with engineering and architecture to help determine the best technical implementation/design while balancing time-to-market needs.
- Customer focus: Represent the end customer on an ongoing basis and use this to drive effective prioritization and decisions.
- Lead sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives and write user stories.
- Collaborate and influence product outcomes in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders - Engineering, Operations, Risk, Legal, Sales, Business Development, Marketing and UED
- Data-driven decision-making: Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Demonstrate business acumen and product knowledge inside the payments ecosystem, specifically in eCommerce and in-store card processing.
- Proven track record for building, launching, and maintaining high-scale, successful products.
- Minimum of a BS/BA is required. Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience; prior experience in payments, eCommerce, FinTech ecosystem preferred.
- Have experience and are exceptional at delivering products in a matrixed organization and thrive on collaboration.
- Exhibit strong stakeholder management and experience in influencing and aligning cross-functional partners across divergent points of view and/or functions to drive action and change
- Strong business acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado Only : The pay range for this position is as mentioned below per year, plus annual bonus. We take into consideration an individual's background and experience in determining final salary. All PayPal employees are shareholders in our Company, so equity is part of our total compensation plan. This role is also eligible for health insurance, stock purchase plans, retirement savings benefits, stock awards, life insurance and disability benefits, and paid time off for sick leave, parental leave, vacation and PTO. To learn more visit paypalbenefits.com. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location.
Colorado Salary in USD : $97750 - $120750
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.