Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Assist with designing and implementing manufacturing processes. Determines parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing objectives according to product specifications and Company goals. Works under nominal direction relying on general guidelines and limited experience to perform essential duties of the job. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Provide advisory support to personnel in the application of standard manufacturing processes. Must continually monitor and revise processes to generate costs savings while improving quality and efficiency. Ensure that quality functions are incorporated into the process to provide the means of consistently producing quality products.
- Provide a timely response to manufacturing difficulties, to trouble shoot possible causes and coordinate the activities of maintenance, the tool room, production personnel, and other available resources to implement cost effective solutions. Anticipate possible problems so corrective action may be taken in advance.
- Participate on product and new process development teams, making recommendations of manufacturing feasibility and evaluating expenditures. Recommend manufacturing concepts while developing and implementing suitable manufacturing processes.
- Assist with identifying equipment allocations and unique tooling required for new product implementation. Responsible for implementing and coordinating revisions and improvements to tooling according to customer or product specifications.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Four-year degree required.
- Basic knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within area of specialty.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills to perform calculations, interpret, and adapt known methods or operating concepts to new situations within area of specialty. Must be detail oriented.
- Strong presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management, internal, and external business contacts.
- Ability to anticipate future business needs identifying, analyzing, and resolving business issues through solution-oriented projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Working conditions may range from a high traffic production floor to an average office environment.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.