Line leader activities consist of inspecting all incoming packaging components to production lines and all necessary paperwork which is generated through JDE functions, pick sheets, cleaning forms, return component forms, Q.A. line clearance paperwork and all SOP and cGMP requirements.
- In charge of line personnel and their duties (SOP and cGMP)
- Responsible for all cleaning forms
- Delivers all incoming components to production lines
- Distributes all JDE generated pick sheets
- Administers all Q.A. line clearance paperwork
- Responsible for returning forms for components
- Must be able to work overtime
- Must be able to lead a group
- Must be able to multi task and stay organized
Company Overview Who we are?
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in cGMP/Pharmaceutical manufacturing in a process environment
- Minimum 3 Years' in Pharmaceutical pharmacy experience
- Ability to meet attendance standards. All full-time employees are required to work a 40-hr week. At times it may be necessary to work additional hours in order to get the required tasks accomplished to meet deadlines.
- Must work with users at all levels within Akorn and vendors outside of Akorn
- Must be able to problem solving on a daily basis
- Must be able to be on their feet for long period
- May need to lift up to 50-60 pounds
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Aside from being a pharmaceutical industry leader with deep roots in the eye care community, Akorn has proven through the years, to be a company of clear vision. A vision of what it takes to continually develop and evolve in order sustain our mission, which is to improve patients' lives through the quality, availability and affordability of our products. Along with developing and manufacturing branded and generic ophthalmics, Akorn manufactures injectable, oral liquid, optic, topical, inhalant, and animal health products. To learn more please visit our website at www.Akorn.com . Why choose us?
Akorn employees are modern day superheroes! That might sound like an exaggeration; however, when you think of it, superheroes help those in need. That is exactly what we do here at Akorn. If you choose to work with us, you are not choosing to work an ordinary job. You are choosing to make an impact in this world. You are choosing to have a career with purpose. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a difference for others, then put on your cape and join the team!!What do we offer?
- Competitive pay
- Growth and development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 weeks PTO + Personal Days
- 9 company holidays
- 401K match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefit Options
- 100% Paid Maternity Leave
- Fast paced, family-oriented work environment
- Wellness Program
- Inclusive and diverse culture
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Akorn, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
This job has expired.