At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter...
• Directs the overall activities of the manufacturing facility to ensure customer orders are received, scheduled, and produced at the lowest possible cost to meet the customer's requirements while maintaining established safety and quality standards.
• Analyzes plant operations and key metrics to ensure that the facility maintains high quality and safety standards to continue to maintain our leadership position in the industry.
• Is responsible for expense management and control, including shrink, labor and overhead costs utilizing Continuous Improvement techniques and a Management Operating Structure (MOS).
• Analyze downtime through effective root cause analysis to continuously improve operational efficiencies and processes.
• Ensures that Standard Operating Procedures are developed and maintained for all aspects of the business.
• Cooperates in a cross-functional manner as a change agent with all departments within the Company.
• Ensures products meet regulatory standards.
• Assists Technical Support staff on resolution of customer complaints and issues of product quality.
• Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, training, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and delegating.
• Provides management of employees directly or through supervisors to ensure effective selection, retention, development, disciplinary action and performance management.
• Supports internal/external audits.
• Leads by example with the Saputo Code of Ethics and actively applies the Saputo Values.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
You Are Best Suited For The Role If You have the following education, experience and skills...
• Bachelor's degree preferred with a minimum of (2)-years of supervisory experience.
• Internal Candidates: A minimum of (5)-years hands-on plant experience in the dairy plant or food industry operations, with a minimum of (3)-years of supervisory experience.
• Experience using Continuous Improvement methodologies.
• Proficient understanding of budgeting and cost control.
• Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Working understanding of OSHA GISO's and Workers Compensation claim management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computer-based applications, SAP a plus.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail.
• Strong team player and leader with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
• Ability to select, coach, develop, engage, and retain a team of employees.
We Support and Care For Our Employees By Providing...
• Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
• Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
• Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
Kansas City, Kansas
Posted 29 minutes ago
Posted 29 minutes ago
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Posted 27 minutes ago