Job ID: 479281
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Operational responsibility to lead, guide and direct resources to achieve all plant metrics including safety, quality, productivity, efficiency, and housekeeping targets.
- Executes key safe workplace methods to drive risk reduction through hazard analysis, BBSO's, VOP's, and implementation of safety improvements.
- Plans and directs production activities while following priorities to meet planning requirements with efficient utilization of direct and indirect labor.
- Leads, directs, and coaches all personnel in the production department (general production labor and supervision).
- Establishes daily measures to focus outputs for shift performance.
- Sustains methods and practices within the production processes for consistent understanding of task assignments to improve efficiency.
- Ensures coordination of equipment maintenance, quality measures and process control to achieve planned uptime targets for work cells and operations.
- Reviews and analyzes root cause elimination of downtime, quality misses and other operational measures to support continuous improvement.
- Directs use of production planning and scheduling systems to reduce unscheduled downtime and losses.
- Develops, reviews and implements efficiency gains in the operating cells.
- Supports and encourages use of problem-solving methods.
- Reports daily, weekly and monthly on key results for operations.
- Assists other functional areas of the plant to foster teamwork, shared results and programs to sustain adding value to the plant.
- Bachelor's degree or related experience or combination of demonstrated skills and experience in a manufacturing environment.
What CRH Offers You
- Physical demands: Walking, standing, climbing, bending, stretching, and using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push and lift items.
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 pounds.
- Environmental conditions involve generally indoor work, but occasionally around hot equipment or outdoor conditions.
- Job responsibilities involve occasional exposure to oil and grease.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Feb 17, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Toledo Job Segment:
Industrial, Production Manager, Chemical Engineer, Manager, Manufacturing, Engineering, Management
This job has expired.