Our vision is that every person has the opportunity to learn, work, and thrive in all aspects of life.
To achieve our vision….we are committed to dismantling racism and advancing equity, diversity, and inclusion so that we can help people reach their fullest potential through our education, job placement, and career pathway services that are made possible by community donations, purchases, and partnerships.
Join our mission-driven team as the Program Systems Data Manager, where you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the reliability and utility of our data systems. Diverse applicants are highly encouraged to apply!
Salary: $27.00 - $33.00 Per Hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The Program Systems Data Manager’s responsibilities Includes the following and other duties as assigned:
- Collaborate with the IT Data Analyst to enhance data accuracy, consistency, completeness, and integrity. Ensure that we collect and manage the right data to support our mission.
- Lead the development of forecasting models to project program outcomes based on analyzed themes and trends.
- Standardize and document data processes and procedures within Workforce Development. This includes evolving data tools, providing ongoing staff training, creating SOPs, aligning with global data metrics, and establishing common definitions throughout the data chain.
- Oversee the Caseworthy Portal and our Digital Work Opportunity Center, ensuring client access and engagement. Monitor data integrity, simplify the user experience, and enhance program effectiveness in digital or hybrid formats.
- Support the evolution of data visualization for comprehensive reporting, improved data access, and data mining.
- Lead research to connect relevant public data to our work, enabling the Workforce Development team to better understand the communities we serve.
- Serve as a key contact for Goodwill International's mission data teams, particularly in the evolution of Impact Metrics and the implementation of the Opportunity Accelerator Model.
- Lead change management processes for data system modifications, ensuring clear communication and project completion.
- Proactively conduct ongoing data audits and assess staff data entry processes to maintain data integrity and quality.
714 S 27th Street, Tacoma, Washington 98409RequirementsWe Have You Covered! Benefits Offered:
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
- M/V/D & Life Insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vacation (1-4 Years: 80 hours annually)
- 10 paid Holidays annually
- 8 days prorated sick leave annually
- Access to Childcare Benefits through WeeCare
- Parental leave covered by sick/vacation hours
- All employees receive merchandise discounts
- We strongly believe in promoting from within, and have multiple avenues for career growth
- A bachelor's degree in a related field, such as Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a relevant quantitative discipline is preferred. An advanced degree or relevant certifications can be advantageous.
- Preferred candidates should have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of relevant experience. This experience should encompass data analysis, data management, project management, and change management. Candidates with more extensive experience, especially in leadership roles within data management or analytics, may be particularly competitive.
- Strong proficiency in data mining, statistical reporting, and data analysis is essential.
- Proven experience in change management is important, as the role involves implementing modifications to data systems and processes.
- Strong administrative skills are necessary for developing documentation and tailored reports, especially for diverse audiences.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to build understanding and concensus.
- Exceptional analytical, judgment, decision-making and communications skills.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.Language Skills:
- Ability to interpret hard data and metrics.
- Creative and articulate writing skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Effective verbal communication skills, including speaking before groups of customers or employees.
- Proficiency in calculating figures, percentages, and averages.
- Basic algebra skills for spreadsheet management and budgeting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have familiarity with data visualization tools and the ability to design visualizations to identify and interpret data trends and patterns are valuable skills. Proficiency in relevant software and tools, including the Microsoft Office suite, is required.Other Skills and Abilities:
Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of project management is necessary to effectively lead data-related projects, including system modifications and enhancements.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Washington State Driver’s License requiredOther Qualifications:
Self-motivated; resourceful, creative; high integrity; problem solver; looks to resolve issues; positive can-do approach; and ability to build effective working relationships.Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear and type. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.Work Environment:
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. Goodwill of Olympics and Rainer Region gladly considers requests for accommodation and, if the requested accommodation is reasonable, will make such reasonable accommodations as will enable an otherwise qualified person with a disability to perform the essential functions of this position.At Goodwill, we welcome people with diverse backgrounds, including persons with disabilities or other disadvantages. In fact, a substantial portion of our employees have a disability and/or economic disadvantage and we strongly encourage such persons to apply.
This organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). For further information on E-Verify contact DHS at 1-888-464-4218.Pay Rate Minimum
$27.00 Per HourPay Rate Maximum
$33.00 Per Hour
This job has expired.