Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our team in Bloomsburg, PA! In this role, you will be responsible for the engineering evaluation, design, permitting, and construction administration of a variety of water, wastewater, stormwater, and other infrastructure and environmental projects throughout the region.
Specific responsibilities will include:
Successful skills & qualifications:
- Completion of studies, design and construction administration for a variety of environmental and civil projects
- Developing technical reports and proposals
- Providing mentorship and development advice to junior level staff
- Collaborate with clients for planning purposes, providing updates and building relationships
If you're interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit an application!
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Environmental Systems Engineering
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam and obtaining the Engineer-In-Training (EIT) certification preferred but not required
- 2-5 years of experience working on municipal infrastructure projects
- Previous consulting experience strongly desired
- Able and willing to travel to client job sites as needed (primarily local with the occasional overnight)
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
#LI-JK1About Us Take on some of the world's toughest challenges - with everyone at GHD backing you every step of the way.
We'll give you control over your career, empower you to find innovative solutions and help you create a lasting impact.
See where your commitment could take you with GHD. Our Pledge to You
At GHD, we don't just believe in the power of commitment, we live and breathe it every day.
That's why we pledge to empower all of our people to make a positive impact. Combining our deep technical expertise with the capabilities of our clients and partners, we respond to some of the most complex challenges facing our planet today.
See where your commitment could take you.
That's the #PowerOfCommitment Who we are
GHD is a global professional services company that leads through engineering, architecture, and construction expertise. We are an employee-owned company with over 11,000 diverse and skilled individuals, across more than 200 offices spanning five continents.
The Power of Commitment is our brand promise. It's what makes us different. We are bound to our stated vision and determination to address humanity's most urgent needs: to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
This job has expired.