Requires US Citizenship
Employment Term and Type: Regular, Full Time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Requires Completion of COVID-19 Vaccination Inoculation Series
Job Title: Project Manager
Responsible for successful execution, cost, schedule, and performance of assigned projects. Assists Program Manager with coordinating reporting, management, and task development.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage activities over a broad spectrum of assigned duties and responsibilities
- Provide direct support to government client in management of tasking
- Ensure project documentation is accurate, complete, and current
- Prepare reports and provide presentations for various project stakeholders
- Demonstrate working knowledge of project functional domain
- Document and report progress on monthly basis
- Ensure task order close-out is complete and deliverables are submitted
- Participate in customer business management reviews, focusing on contractual issues
- Exemplify high ethical standards and corporate values, support team building, recognize individual contributions, motivate project team
- Guide and manage technical team
- Involves comprehensive knowledge of this technical field and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
- Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules.
- Coordinate implementation and maintenance of networking components and project integration laboratories
- Interface as necessary with other vendors to resolve system configurations, integration problems, and other issues.
- Eight years of Technical project management experience.
- Four years of project management experience (10 years without degree)
- Exhibit managerial qualities:
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written formats
- Work unsupervised, independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively with sponsors, customers, subordinates, users
- Multi-task among numerous projects
- Project Management Professional certification
- Proficient in use of MS Office suite
Security Clearance Requirements: Physical Requirements:
- Bachelors of Science (business, engineering, computer networks, or cybersecurity)
- Experience in lieu of degree: additional ten years project management experience
- Sitting, Standing, Walking, Grasping, Reaching, Near Acuity, Speaking, Listening, Sight, Use of Hands/Fingers
This position description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. This and all positions are eligible for organization-wide transfer. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time. Company Overview:
FGS, LLC is an international, leading-edge provider of technical services to include Secure Information Systems, Security and Engineering and Intelligence Analysis. Our turn-key solutions include the design, engineering, deployment operations, and sustainment of secure technology and critical infrastructure for the protection and safety of our customers' mission-critical information, processes, and personnel. Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services through the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim to the Middle East and Europe.
FGS provides secure, leading edge technology and process management services to military, government, and commercial clients worldwide.
FGS offers a generous compensation package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), group life insurance, educational reimbursement, among other benefits.
We value our employees and strive to offer many opportunities for professional growth. #cjpost
FGS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled