The Project Manager has a broad knowledge of the healthcare industry and government sector. This role is responsible for conceptualizing, generating, planning, managing, and executing high-impact and compliance implementation projects across solution lines. Responsibilities also include strategic planning, key stakeholder relationship management and solution development in a highly matrixed organization. The Project Manager will work with development and support teams to gather and evaluate client business requirements and facilitate generating functional requirements and solution build specifications. The Project Manager will use templates, standard processes, and guidelines to leverage proven techniques and tools throughout client implementations. This role is also responsible for supporting the sales process as well as building and maintaining client relationships.
- Coordinate internal resources and channel partnerships for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to be shared with clients and other staff members to monitor and track progress, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Serve as escalation contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.