We are Allvue Systems, the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We're looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Working at Allvue Systems means working with pioneers in the fintech industry. Our efforts are powered by innovative thinking and a desire to build adaptable financial software solutions that help our clients achieve even more. With our common goals of growth and innovation, whether you're collaborating on a cutting-edge project or connecting over shared interests at an office happy hour, the passion is contagious. We want all of our team members to be open, accessible, curious and always learning. As a team, we take initiative, own outcomes, and have passion for what we do. With these pillars at the center of what we do, we strive for continuous improvement, excellent partnership and exceptional results. Come be a part of the team that's revolutionizing the alternative investment industry. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
The Junior Project Manager plays a key role in managing small and medium size projects and supports Senior Project Managers by managing large projects' schedules, coordinating project efforts, resourcing, and budgeting.
- Participate in management of implementation projects throughout all delivery stages and under tight deadlines - from planning to Go-Live.
- Monitor project timetables and milestones and collaborate with project teams to help ensure project deadlines and quality requirements are met.
- Keep project plans and budgets up to date to reflect progress made. Prepare status reports for clients and stakeholders.
- Track scope changes and gain approvals from clients for those changes.
- Assist with providing insights into progress of project deliverables and gathering responses for project related questions.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Working knowledge of agile and/or waterfall methodologies.
- Familiarity with the Alternative Investment and Lending industry.
- Understanding of relational databases and software development lifecycle.
- Experience working with multi-functional and multi-location teams.
- 1 to 3 years of Project Management and/or Consulting experience.
- Experience with MS-Office 365, MS-Visio, SharePoint and Professional Services Automation software.
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills including collaborating and team building.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to track multiple projects running in parallel.
What We Offer
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or Finance.
- Certification in project management preferred.
- Health Coverage options along with other voluntary benefits
- Enterprise Udemy membership with access to thousands of personal and professional development courses
- 401K with Company match up to 4% or Employee Pension plan
- Competitive pay and year-end bonus potential
- Company sponsored Personal days to give you 2 half days a month to relax and recharge.
- Unlimited PTO
- Charitable Donation matching, along with Volunteer and Voting PTO
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration in a fun and fast-paced work environment
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.