Project Manager - TI Work for JLL, Stubhub, & Boston Properties If you are a Project Manager with experience in tenant Improvements, industrial, and/or commercial improvement projects, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Over the past 40 years, we've worked on virtually every type of building owned by investors, developers, or institutions. Despite our decades of experience, we are still driven to bring creative solutions to each and every project- no matter the size or complexity. With multiple offices across the region, we cater to both long-term/repeat clients and the newest partnerships with a progressive culture and best-in-class technology and tools. Our passion for what we do shows in both the quality of our work and the enduring relationships that have enabled us to grow.
What You Will Be Doing - Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages.
- Financial management ensuring prompt client invoicing and utilizing Financial system to monitor a projects financial status.
- Project planning, including producing the detailed project plan.
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques.
- Managing the change control process.
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications.
- Preparing formal project budget progress and other reports.
- Quality Control ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Working to construct proposals for new work or variations for existing projects.
- Identifying opportunities to improve Project Management procedures, templates and products referring ideas to the appropriate line manager.
- Identifying and ensuring that the appropriate line manager is aware of quality, safety, health and environment issues.
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilized throughout project.
- General line management responsibilities (where appropriate) are effectively discharged.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field of study
- 5+ Years of General Contractor experience with related project experience in commercial construction (preferably focused in tenant improvement, life science, and healthcare construction )
- A Minimum of 3 years as a Project Manager within the Commercial Construction sector
- General knowledge of project estimating
- Working understanding of contract formats; draft, and issue change order(s) scope to subcontractors
- Basic knowledge and familiarity of surveying, scheduling, drawings, and construction sequencing
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office Suite, ProLog (or similar project management software, Scheduling software (MS Project and/or Primavera), accounting systems and software, and estimating software
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Annual Performance Based Bonus
- Car Allowance and Gas Card
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 100% Company-paid Health Benefits (Kaiser) for Employees and Dependents
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
I would like to hear from you if you are a Project Manager who has experience with tenant improvement projects and would like to join an established Commercial General Contractor in your area.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!