Administer the company safety program to ensure a safe, controlled, and risk-free environment while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- May manage, train, provide performance feedback and assign duties of direct reports to ensure productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness based on location
- Work closely with site leadership to prevent and resolve quality and safety issues within the facility and with customers
- Serve as Food Safety Coordinator when needed
- Maintain and file paperwork including safety logs, employee safety training, accident reports, and other relevant documentation
- Lead accident investigations and follow-up with all parties involved
- Prepare for Safety Inspection Systems (SIS) and other required customer and safety audits
Minimum Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Manage postings and other safety-related materials when available and provide guidance on the material
- 2 years quality or safety experience working in a logistics, industrial, or related environment
- Working knowledge of food safety regulations
- Proficient computer skill, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.