<!--[if gte vml 1]> <![endif]-->
Exempt <!--[if supportFields]> FORMCHECKBOX <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> FFFFFFFF6500000014000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 <![endif]--><!--[if supportFields]><![endif]-->
Hourly/Non-Exempt <!--[if supportFields]> FORMCHECKBOX <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]> FFFFFFFF650000001400060043006800650063006B003400000001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 <![endif]--><!--[if supportFields]><![endif]-->
John Santos (Revision: Mariely Tirado)
Approves in process production by confirming quality specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests. Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications: conducting visual and measurement test, rejecting and returning unacceptable materials. Communicates required adjustments to Operators, Quality and Production Supervisors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Conducts quality audits to confirm and validate quality of Finished Goods or Assembly Components according to drawing specifications.
· Conducts quality audits on Assembly or Mill departments.
· Approves in process production, returns products for re-work; confirms rework.
· First article inspections and approval.
· Assists in Gathering FG Audit Material (Assembly)
· Performs Weekly Hang Wall Testing (Assembly)
· Bi Weekly Quality Audits on FA and FG Cabinets.
· Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs.
· Keeps quality portion of Gemba boards updated on a daily basis.
· Maintains Safety and Quality standards.
· Participates in Quality, Safety and Production meetings.
· Maintains good communication with all Quality and Production team.
· Correct quality discrepancies with operators, when necessary.
· Reports to Quality Supervisor.
· Approves incoming material quality, as needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
High School Diploma or equivalent is required
0 - 6 months of previous work experience
Must have the ability to comprehend and follow instructions
Must be able to assess and prioritize workload
Must be able to work independently and within a team environment
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Use of Office Programs Preferred (Work, Excel and Power Point)
Use of measurement tools (calipers, tape measure) preferred.
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY:
(Number of people, job titles)
Typical Working Conditions: (Describe environment including exposure to heat, cold, fumes, chemicals, allergens, mold, etc.)
Manufacturing warehouse environment with constant noise
(List all manual and automated equipment used in the course of performing essential functions.)
Computers, keyboards, mouse, software, phone and all other equipment as necessary.
Caliper, metric tape, pro-scale.
Essential Physical Tasks:
(List all physical tasks encountered in performing essential functions.)
Frequent standing, walking, sitting, feeling, with eye/hand/foot coordination
Constant talking and hearing
Occasional lifting, carrying, reaching, and handling.
This job description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform
job-related tasks other than those in this description.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted 35 minutes ago
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Posted 35 minutes ago
Posted 5 minutes ago