Job ID: 428039
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
The Quality Technician inspects and audits raw materials, products and processes to ensure manufactured products meet quality standards and performance to customer specifications. The technician must be able and willing to spend up to 70% of their time actively on the production floor or outside as needed.
- Inspect, test and measure raw materials and finished product to ensure quality standards and customer specifications for dimensions, performance and functional integrity
- Investigates and reports scrap product amounts and defect reasons to on-shift supervisors, Production Manager and Quality Manager in a timely manner
- Capable of using and reading different types of measuring equipment such as a tape measure, calipers, temp guns, go no/go gauges, etc.
- Audits and reviews production processes including instructions, procedures, forms, and bill of materials
- Has basic entry level skills to use Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel to collect and maintain accurate data and develop reports as required
- Leads production teams in the identification and resolution of quality and service issues, driving root cause identification efforts using
- Performs structural load tests and analysis within established quality procedures and maintains a clean and safe work area in the test lab to ensure the accuracy of test data
- Creates and issues Quality, Manufacturing and safety alerts and procedural documents to communicate production changes and standards to employees
- Provides guidance and training to machine operators on quality standards and guidelines for finished products using good communication skills
- Ability to read and understand basic shop drawings
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Offers You
- High School or equivalent work experience in a manufacturing environment, or quality background
- At least 2 years of quality experience
- Strong attention to detail and good communication skills
- Computer (Microsoft Office) and math skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs throughout the day
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 8, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Maintenance, Testing, Technician, Temporary, Chemical Engineer, Manufacturing, Technology, Contract, Engineering
This job has expired.