An empty treadmill isn't compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
Perform detailed in-process and final inspections/tests to ensure that products meet documented requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Verify that product features match requirements defined on the work order, drawings, and/or work instructions.
- Visually inspect paint and weld quality against established requirements.
- Functionally test product to ensure proper operation.
- Ensure visual characteristics of finished product are acceptable per work instructions or established guidelines.
- Ensure appropriate safety and regulatory labels are applied and straight.
- Verify all components are present and/or assembled properly.
- Serialize product when all requirements are acceptable.
- Complete inspection records for each product.
- Document and communicate daily findings to appropriate personnel.
- Support production line with resolution of quality and functional issues.
- Support Continuous Improvement activities as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is a plus.
- Able to read and understand drawings, specifications, and operating instructions.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Works well with others.
- Lift/carry up 50 lbs occasionally/frequently, and 3.5 lbs. constantly
- Position requires significant walking between assembly lines, paint lines, and weld areas.
- Walk, stand, bend, squat, sit, kneel, twist/turn, overhead reaching, and grasping tools as necessary.
Want to take the next step in your career?
Life Fitness takes pride in our talented employees and believe in providing opportunities for further growth and advancement. We encourage you to test your strengths, push your limits and unleash your potential.
If you feel the open position you see is right for you, we invite you to apply.
Learn more about us here.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that Life Fitness will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process, including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through "@lifefitness.com" or "@indoorcycling.com" domain email addresses or "email@example.com" for U.S. opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status recognized under applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled EEO is The Law - for more information click here
Life Fitness and Workday Privacy Policies
Life Fitness does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors.
This job has expired.