The vision: Through Native Self-Determination and Culturally Relevant Health Systems, we strive to be the healthiest people.
At the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation (YKHC) we administer a comprehensive healthcare system throughout 58 rural communities with a mission of Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health.
YKHC serves 58 federally-recognized Tribes and operates 41 Village Clinics. Our five larger communities are served by five Sub-Regional Clinics. All communities in our service area are served by the 55 bed regional hospital in Bethel.
For more information about our hospital or the region please visit
Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation - We Strive to be the Healthiest People (www.ykhc.org)
Performs mammographic examinations. Performs radiographic examination on all ages of patients (newborn through geriatric), contributing to the efficient operation of the department and ensuring the quality and continuity of patient care. Performs responsibilities of receptionist as needed.Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited Radiological Technology program or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiological Technology program or equivalent.
- Two years post graduate experience preferred.
- Minimum one-year mammography experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Computer experience desirable.
- American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT).
- Mammography certification - (M)
- General Radiography , Mammography, Computer and Office Equipment, PACS
- Operation of General Radiography and Mammography, Computerized Radiography, Office Equipment and PACS.
- Patient care as it applies to Radiography.
- Generous PTO - beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
ID:13535Location:BethelDepartment:Diagnostic ImagingEmployment Duration:80 Full timeTemporary Status:Not ApplicableHours per Week:40
Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other basis protected by law. Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly.
Under P.L. 93-638, preference is given to Alaska Native/American Indian applicants.
For more information, please contact the YKHC Recruitment Department at YKHCRecruitment@YKHC.org or phone (907) 545-6060 and ask to speak with a recruiter.
To view more positions available please visit YKHC Career Center (https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu01/ats/careers/v2/jobSearch?org=YKHC&cws=41)