St. Francis Medical Center, a member of Trinity Health, is seeking an Radiology Technologist Full Time position Day shifts.
Our colleagues are key to our ability to fulfill our mission here at St. Francis and we could not be more proud of our "Healthcare Heroes"!!
Top Reasons to Work at St. Francis Medical Center:
- Follows appropriate department protocol for procedures unless specified differently by Radiologist
- Obtains and documents patient history and pertinent information in appropriate systems Insures proper identification of patient according to the National Patient Safety Goals.
- Verifies and follows Doctor's written orders
- Produces quality diagnostic images for interpretation, such as positioning, technique, and image orientation
- Responds effectively in an emergency situation
- Adheres to infection control standards specific to patient care
- Consults and communicates with other departments in a professional manner
- Demonstrates understanding of safety, health and moral needs of customers/co-workers by taking steps to insure those needs are met.
- Plans delivery of care according to patient injury or physical limitations.
- Operates medical imaging equipment properly and safely
- Demonstrates awareness of Radiation Safety procedures for self and others Replenishes and changes supplies in assigned area as needed
- Ensures equipment is in acceptable condition by conducting warm-up procedures
- Follows department standards for reporting equipment malfunctions or problems
- Performs accurate procedures in the operating room
- Assists Radiologist in performing fluoroscopic procedures
- Performs quality bedside radiographs
- Accurately prepares and assists in the administration of contrast materials
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Amazing health benefits package
- Generous matching 403(b) retirement plan
- Career growth and advancement potential (including tuition reimbursement!)
- Supportive team atmosphere
- Alignment to a mission
Are you ready to step up your potential and write your story with us? Apply today!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- ARRT registry
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Technical School/2 Years College / Associate's Degree
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.