Position based out of St. Mary Medical Center. Provides comprehensive care to patients requiring imaging services in an organized and systematic manner according to departmental policy and standards.
Schedule: Per Diem
- Follows appropriate department protocol for procedures unless specified differently by Radiologist
- Obtains and documents patient history and pertinent information in appropriate systems Insures proper identification of patient according to the National Patient Safety Goals.
- Verifies and follows Doctor's written orders
- Produces quality diagnostic images for interpretation, such as positioning, technique, and image orientation
- Responds effectively in an emergency situation
- Adheres to infection control standards specific to patient care
- Consults and communicates with other departments in a professional manner
- Demonstrates understanding of safety, health and moral needs of customers/co-workers by taking steps to insure those needs are met.
- Plans delivery of care according to patient injury or physical limitations.
- Operates medical imaging equipment properly and safely
- Demonstrates awareness of Radiation Safety procedures for self and others Replenishes and changes supplies in assigned area as needed
- Ensures equipment is in acceptable condition by conducting warm-up procedures
- Follows department standards for reporting equipment malfunctions or problems
- Performs accurate procedures in the operating room
- Assists Radiologist in performing fluoroscopic procedures
- Performs quality bedside radiographs
- Accurately prepares and assists in the administration of contrast materials
- Performs other duties as assigned.
1. ARRT registry (or must pass boards within 180 days of hire)
2. Basic Life Support (BLS)
3. Technical School/2 Years College / Associate's DegreeTrinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.