6855 Appling Farms Pkwy, Bartlett, Tennessee 38133
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
The Recruiting Supervisor will be responsible for leading and managing the recruitment function for branch-based hiring at TruGreen. This position will direct and oversee the sourcing, recruitment and pre-employment processing for assigned branch locations. The Recruiting Supervisor must foster an environment of customer service excellence, continuous improvement, team work and collaboration while leading the recruiting team in finding the strongest candidates through creative sourcing and emerging recruitment technology. This position will be influential in the creation and implementation of procedures/policies as it relates to recruiting strategies, technology platforms (specific to recruitment), pre-employment and the on-boarding of new associates.
- Provides direction and serves as a subject matter expert on strategic sourcing, screening and selection processes while maintaining compliance with Company policies and procedures as well as State and Federal laws and regulations
- Develops, implements and directs recruiting activities in a complex and high volume environment
- Manages full cycle recruitment for candidates (screening, scheduling on-site interviews, assessment (as needed), offer process
- Maintains awareness of the current and anticipated staffing needs for TruGreen by working closely with HR leaders and Regional managers
- Educates, assists and influences hiring managers in the recruiting and selection process
- Oversees the administration of Workday for recruiting ensuring technology capabilities match recruiting trends. Including data integrity & compliance, tracking and processing of offer letters (as needed) and sign-on bonus agreements (as needed) to ensure all documents are reviewed, signed and handled timely
- Establishes and maintains recruiting metrics and identify trends to manage and forecast hiring needs
- Participates in workforce planning and budgeting activities
- Partners with business leaders at corporate and in the field to assess HR climate and ensure customer needs are being met
- Assists in the development and delivery of training as it relates to recruiting processes and procedures for field hiring managers
Performs other/additional duties as assigned by Recruiting Manager and HR LeadershipEducation and Experience Requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High School diploma/GED and 5-8 years of direct recruitment experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience leading, developing, and engaging direct reports preferred
- Experience working with Senior Level Hiring managers.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills.
- Ability to form consensus and work with all levels of the organization
- Data Integrity & Management experience with an Applicant Tracking System Required
- Highly professional demeanor and presence appropriate for corporate and field environment
- Strong customer service orientation, attention to detail, discipline, and focus
- High level of proficiency in the use of recruiting tools (sourcing job boards, scheduling tools, etc.), Windows, Outlook and Excel
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to grasp new technologies, work in a team environment and provide strong consultative skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Regularly required to:
Occasionally required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Noise level
*Low to moderateAdverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
This job has expired.