Great opportunity for a Referral Coordinator professional to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Be Remarkable!
- Depending on the practice 7am - 7pm variable.
- Comprehensive benefit packages available including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and 403B
- Mercy Health Physician Partners, our multi-specialty physician network, employs more than 500 physicians and advanced practice professionals in, Muskegon, Holland Grand Rapids and the Lakeshore.
- We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
Referral Coordinators works in a collaborative environment to deliver excellent patient customer service.What a Referral Coordinator will do:
What a Referral Coordinator will need:
- Properly maintains and tracks referrals from beginning to end. Accountable for the referral loop by tracking all referral orders including but not limited to specialty referrals and diagnostic referrals.
- Answers, responds to and documents phone calls, requests and questions from patients, physicians, ancillary services or specialty offices in a timely manner. Calls must be accurately managed or redirected as appropriate.
- Reviews details and expectations regarding the referral with patients.
- High school diploma and preferred Associates degree in healthcare related areas.
- Two years of experience in a medical office & Basic computer skills required
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Knowledge of medical terminology, knowledge of health care plans.
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.