ICIS is part of Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions Group, division of RELX Group, a FTSE 20 company with revenues of $10 billion in 2018. ICIS make some of the world's most important markets more trusted and predictable by providing data services, thought leadership and decision tools. We exist to help businesses in the energy, petrochemical and fertilizer industries make strategic decisions, mitigate risk, improve productivity and capitalize on new opportunities. Thousands of decisions are taken across supply chains every day using our intelligence and we make this possible through a global presence that delivers the targeted, local insights customers need to achieve growth in this new world of meaningful data. Shaping the world by connecting markets to optimize the world's valuable resources.
You will manage an existing portfolio of ICIS customers with a strong focus on revenue growth. You will be responsible for cultivating & executing a strategic approach to retain existing revenue and generate new business through the sale of additional products and services. You will have experience of Value-Based-Selling and will execute flawlessly on a Higher-Wider-Deeper strategy with our clients. The successful candidate will be a resourceful, customer-focused & motivated individual with a high level of intellectual curiosity, especially towards the petrochemical sector.
Experience & Accountabilities
- Proven track record at managing, retaining and growing revenue while being accountable and responsible for sales results.
- Establishes strong, long-term customer relationships and cultivates new business opportunities.
- Maintains relationships with key decision makers.
- Continuously learn in order to lead with insight, develop a deep understanding of customer workflows and customer value.
- Maintain high volume and high quality customer engagement through phone, email, social media and onsite visits (Should be travelling to targeted clients each month.)
- Record client engagement and communication using Salesforce.com in a flawless manner
- Collaborate with all business functions locally and globally.
- Can point to &/or willing to join associations to further personal education and to become a peer in your industry vertical.
- Curious about everything, willing to ask questions and challenge the status quo in order to provide better customer outcomes.
- Passionate about proving a world-class customer experience.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
- Has the flexibility to adapt to a fast changing environment and works well under pressure.
- A high level of energy, self-motivation, competitiveness, and a desire to positively impact the business.
- Creative problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Able to build relationships both external and internal.
- Experienced at working with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Bachelor degree preferred; or significant industry experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar consultative sales position preferably license based subscription services.
- Excellent written and spoken English; fluency in Spanish is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.