Expected Travel: More than 50%Roehrborn, J Urology 2013 LIFT Study McVary, J Sex Med 2014
Requisition ID: 5377
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access medical facilities as an essential function of the job, may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customers/site requirement. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
Interventional Urology - NeoTract is dedicated to developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology. As part of the Teleflex Interventional Urology business unit, NeoTract's focus is on improving the standard of care for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) using the UroLift® System, a minimally invasive, permanent implant system that treats symptoms while preserving sexual function*1,2. The UroLift System is clinically proven to treat lower urinary tract symptoms due to BPH in men over the age of 45. The UroLift System lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue. More than 175,000 men have been treated with the UroLift System in select markets worldwide.** Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
* No instances of new, sustained erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction in the FDA pivotal study.
** Management estimate based on product sales and average units per procedure
Indicated for the treatment of symptoms of an enlarged prostate up to 100cc in men 45 years or older. As with any medical procedure, individual results may vary. Most common side effects are temporary and include pain or burning with urination, blood in the urine, pelvic pain, urgent need to urinate and/or the inability to control the urge.1 Rare side effects, including bleeding and infection, may lead to a serious outcome and may require intervention. Speak with your doctor to determine if you may be a candidate.Position Summary
The Regional Business Manager is responsible for the direction and management of all sales activities within a designated region for NeoTract. As an integral member of the Sales team, this position hires, develops, and manages a high-achieving regional sales team that develops accounts to adopt the UroLift System. This position requires the ability to manage a remote-based team effectively, a strong track record of over delivering revenue versus sales plan, and the ability to perform at high-levels in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.Principal Responsibilities
Education / Experience Requirements
- Hire and develop a successful regional sales team that meets or exceeds sales quotas, MBOs, and quarterly and annual targets.
- Provide continual career guidance to the team through facilitating situational skill development needed to achieve developmental goals.
- Identify future potential leaders within sales organization and cultivate them for future leadership opportunities.
- Maintain a quarterly and annual regional business plan that outlines regional sales objectives and areas of vulnerability; and provide precise monthly forecasts.
- Effectively communicate UroLift's value proposition to physicians.
- Qualify, train, assess, and ultimately develop accounts to adopt the UroLift system as an integral part and first-line therapy in their BPH practice, with the goal of demonstrating high account adoption.
- Communicate current market conditions, recommend improvements to the commercial process, and contribute to the company's overall strategic execution.
- Partner with Professional Education to deliver outstanding clinical and training support to physicians so that physicians can quickly become clinically independent.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and KOLs within designated region.
- Partner closely with Area Sales Directors and the Marketing team to identify and prioritize customers for higher-level corporate relationships.
- Partner with Customer Service to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Partner with Sales Operations to ensure that all required sales reporting is completed and submitted on time.
- Provide support in the resolution of product complaints and/or safety issues.
- Proactively support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and FDA regulations, including strict compliance with NeoTract's Customer Relationship and Sunshine Act Policies.
- Establish and maintain credentials (via RepTrax, Vendormate, etc) to enter and work in hospitals and other medical facilities as required by facility requirements.
- Manage travel and expenses per approved budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Area Sales Director.
- Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- BA in Business (or related discipline) or equivalent work experience
- At least 10 years of previous sales management experience strongly preferred, including a proven ability to manage a remote-based team effectively.
- Thorough knowledge of the field of Urology, and Urology products, and strong relationships with local urologists is highly desired.
- Operating room or therapeutic delivery experience.
- Successful track record of launching new and disruptive technologies and well-versed and proficient in reimbursement for assigned region.
- Strong track record of over delivering revenue versus sales plan.
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills; ability to adapt to changing work priorities; and ability to maintain good working relationships while dealing appropriately with sensitive and confidential matters and with a wide variety of personal and customer contacts.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to continuously refine business plans and sales techniques to achieve maximum performance.
- Proficiency in PC-based office computers, including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Valid driver's license issued by the state in which the individual resides; good driving record.
- Ability to travel, up to 80%. Overnight travel is required.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
This job has expired.