Are you an International Global Credit & Collections Manager working in a Corporate Environment?
Do you enjoy working with teams & stakeholders across the globe?
About our Team
Our Credit organization covers five activities - Credit (Re-)Assessment, Perform Credit Control, Cash Allocation, Monitor receivables and Manage Bad Debt. Our team is operationally responsible for total revenue of $ 3.6 billion annually. We collect from countries in the world located in Amsterdam, Singapore, Philadelphia, Manila and Delhi.
About the Role
You will lead a team of Credit Analysts and Credit Controllers. And you will work with Customer Service Centers and Account Support Teams across the globe to mitigate risks and collect revenue.
• Managing and accountable for off shored credit activities.
• Responsible for the efficient and effective management of credit risk according to policy and direction from credit committees.
• Responsible for providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions.
• Supporting the Project Initiatives related to Credit.
• Supporting and collaborating with the Sales organization to provide support to Credit Analysts and Credit Controllers.
• Provide interpretation of policy and guide the businesses on the principles of sound Credit Management.
• Perform under tight time pressure whilst still maintaining high standards of work not only personally, but also within the team.
• Reviewing and analyzing large volumes of financial sales data in order to support business led decision making.
• Working with cross functionally within the business and possess commercial acumen to place Credit Management into an overall commercial context.
• Credit Risk and Collections management background.
Work in a Way that Works for You:
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
• Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
• Disability insurance
• Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
• Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.