12 Hour Night Shift
5 E/W Acute Nurse
Hiring for various shifts (full/part time, day, nights, rotating and weekends)
(SUMMARY) Position Highlights:
Competitive pay: Bonus eligible position up to $15k (2 years of 5E/W Acute experience)
Additional Benefits: Relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement, free parking
Quality of Life:Flexible work schedules
Advancement:Opportunities to advance through the Clinical Advancement Program
Location:Holy Cross Health has two hospitals and four healthcare centers all a short driving distance from Washington DC and Baltimore, MD
- Full-time 7am - 7pm or 7 pm - 7 am shift schedule
- Reporting to the Director of 5 E/W Acute
- This is a true "med/surg" unit, you will get to see a great variety.
- Kaiser patients are on this floor.
What you will need:Required:
- Plans and manages care of routine patients
- Educates patients and family
- Planning continuum of care
- Current licensure by the Maryland State Board of Nursing or Compact State as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS certification (American Heart Association); additional Life Support training as applicable to unit requirements.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program; basic professional nursing degree (BSN or MSN) preferred. Note, if the basic professional degree is not present on hire, the employee must engage in a basic professional nursing degree program within twelve (12) months of hire
- 1 year of experience in an acute care setting
Holy Cross Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system that serves more than 240,000 individuals each year from Maryland's two largest counties - Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Holy Cross Health earns numerous national awards, clinical designations and accreditations across a wide range of specialties for providing innovative, high-quality health care services.
We were named one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for 2021.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard toMinority/Females/disabled/Veteran(M/F/D/V) status.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.