At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
We are looking to hire a Registered Nurse for our Float Pool in Nampa. This position will be located at our Regional Medical Center off I-184 and Garrity.
This position is eligible for consideration of a $5,000 sign on bonus, relocation assistance, and a housing stipend (dependent on location)! In addition, we offer competitive wages, on-call pay, and shift differentials depending on work schedules.
About Nampa: As the third largest city in Idaho, Nampa provides the amenities of big city living while still maintaining a down to earth, authentic quality. Located in the heart of the Treasure Valley, Nampa offers plenty to those looking for an affordable place to live and work. The range of entertainment options is as vast as the natural attractions that draw thousands to the area each year for camping, skiing, hiking and river adventures. Vineyards and wineries near Nampa provide romantic excursions throughout the year, while its historic downtown is filled with unique shops and restaurants. Known for being a family-friendly community, Nampa also offers a quality of life that can't be beat.
About the department: RNs working in the Clinical Support Team (Float Pool) will care for all types of patients in different departments. This is a great opportunity to train is various areas of the hospital.You will find a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and great opportunities for career growth and advanced training.
About this position: As an RN at Saint Alphonsus Health System, you will provide hands-on patient care while collaborating with colleagues, maintaining accurate documentation, and utilizing resources wisely. You will serve as a patient advocate by promoting their physical, spiritual, and emotional well-being. You will also be expected to educate patients, administer prescribed medications and treatments, and develop care plans based on patient needs.
About our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric as applicable).
- Ensures the accuracy of documenting services and supplies provided to the patients.
- Demonstrates compliance with hospital safety policies and procedures.
- Performs and documents comprehensive physical and psychosocial assessments.
- Educates patient based on assessment of needs. Develops, implements and evaluates a plan of care based on patient's needs.
- Communicates patient's current status and plan of care to other caregivers (verbally and in writing).
- Prepares, gives and evaluates the effectiveness of medications.
- Demonstrates safe operation of patient care equipment.
- Establishes therapeutic and professional boundaries.
- Integrates knowledge, experience, professional standards and hospital policies into nursing practice.
- Meets unit specific technical skills.
- Practices with the rules and regulations defined by the Idaho State Board of Nursing.
Our ideal candidate embraces daily changes, appreciates independence without a home unit, is invested in self-driven learning, and is a team player. In addition, our ideal will have prior experience working as an RN in acute care.General Requirements:
About Saint Alphonsus
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Idaho
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Oregon (required within six months of hire)
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required at hire
Colleagues of Saint Alphonsus Health System enjoy competitive compensation with a full benefits package and opportunity for growth throughout SAHS and Trinity Health. Visit www.saintalphonsus.org/careers to learn more about the benefits, culture and career development opportunities available to you at Saint Alphonsus Health System.
Saint Alphonsus and Trinity Health are equal opportunity employers and prohibit discrimination against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by lawTrinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Visit Saint Alphonsus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.