12 Hour Day Shift
Mercy Health's Level 2 Emergency Department is 48 beds. 44 beds are universal and 4 trauma beds.
The Registered Nurse facilitates relationship-centered, compassionate, quality care to patients through competent clinical practice and the application of the healing art and science of professional nursing. Optimizes health and healing, preventing or resolving illness, disability or injury, alleviation of suffering, and advocacy in the care of individuals in conjunction with interdisciplinary teams of health care providers, family members, and support systems. Exercises independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, diagnose, identify outcomes, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care in accordance with current ANA and specialty specific (e.g. AACN, AWHONN etc.) Standards of Professional Nursing Practice, institutional policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations.
What you will need:
NEW GRADS NURSES SHOULD BE APPLYING DIRECTLY TO EITHER THE RESIDENCY OR WAIT LIST RESIDENCY. THIS IS ONLY FOR REGISTERED NURSES WITH ONE YEAR OF EXPERIENCE.What you will work:
- Graduation from a NLN or AACN accredited school of nursing.
- Baccalaureate Degree in the Science of Nursing (BSN) Degree from an accredited school of nursing is strongly preferredand encouraged or enrollment in BSN completion program.
- Valid Registered Nurse licensure authorized in the state of Michigan or actively applying for licensure.
- Current Basic CardiacLife Support (BCLS) certification.
- Specialty credentialing preferred according to clinical nursing practice specialty preferred.
- One year of experience in a health care setting.
- Experience inan acute health care setting preferred.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Part Time
- 12 hours per week | weekend shift
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.