12 Hour Day Shift
Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an experienced Administrative House Supervisor to join our team of mission-driven healthcare innovators at Mercy Medical Center. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local communities, creating a positive impact for each individual that walks through our doors. This person is responsible for assisting physicians while providing exceptional treatment to patients with a variety of medical conditions.
The ideal candidate will display a drive to provide patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific inquiry, compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and education for the patient and families, and collaboration with all those who touch our patients. This critical role assists in creating and managing nursing care plans, and will participate in the evaluation of current and future medical needs of the patient.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
- Day One Benefits
- Patient-Centric environment
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Diverse and Inclusive Culture
You Will Be Responsible For
- 36 hours per week
- 12-hour Day shift
- Every other weekend and every other holiday.
- Directing, organizing, planning, and coordinating overall activities of the Hospital. This involves a high degree of judgement, initiative, and leadership including the ability to anticipate and positively react to technical, organizational, and administrative issues.
- Maintaining efficient utilization of nursing resources. Making staffing adjustments based on census and acuity, as well as monitoring and approving overtime usage.
- Collaborates with the Director, Nurse Managers, and Resource Coordinator on the evaluation processes for staff, as well as any labor relations relation issues or concerns during their shift.
- Ensuring a safe environment for all patients, visitors and hospital personnel.
- Facilitating the problem-solving process by guiding, counseling, teaching and assisting hospital personnel.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred.
- Licensure: Current Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in Massachusetts
- Certification: CPR and ACLS certification required.
- Ability to pass drug screenings and background checks
About Trinity Health Of New England:
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred
- Experience: Medical/Surgical experience preferred in all areas.
- Critical Care: Previous critical care experience preferred.
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top level care to increase our community's overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do so.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few.Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each hospital.Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.