Up to $10,000 in incentives for joining our team!
What we offer:
- Education Assistance offered
- Effective Day 1 Benefit Package(Medical, Dental, Vision, and more)for positions 16 hours per week or greater
- Competitive wages; including weekend and night differentials
- Generous paid time off program
- Retirement Savings program with employer match starting on Day 1
12 hr shifts. call rotation on weekdays, weekends and holidays.About The Job:
This position accepts the responsibility and accountability for the delivery of patient care with the multidisciplinary team while using the nursing process and maintaining professional nursing
standards. What we are looking for:
- Current RN licensure in the state of Iowa, or qualified multi-state license, required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Previous experience in acute care preferred.
Special Skills and Competencies:
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of references, background checks, pre-employment physical, drug screen and post offer exam.EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/DisabledIn compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center, please call Human Resources at (641) 428-7287 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgOur Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Preferred certification in Med/Surg i.e. CCRN, CEN, etc. (from the Magnet approved certifications)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time and flexibility to meet department needs.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented individual able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must provide proof of Basic Life Support (BLS Healthcare Provider, American Heart Association; or American Red Cross, Professional Rescuer-LIVE class only) via current card prior to employment or within 60 days of hire and maintains current status.
- Completes Mandatory Reporting: Child and Dependent Adult Abuse requirement within 6 months of hire and renews this requirement every 5 years.
- Completes Cardiac Dysrhythmias and Management class or equivalent within 3 months of hire, and annual skill validation for Cardiac Dysrhythmias
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.