12 Hour Day Shift
St. Francis Medical Center, a member of Trinity Health, is seeking experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our day shift on our Telemetry Unit.
Our colleagues are key to our ability to fulfill our mission here at St. Francis and we could not be more proud of our "Healthcare Heroes"!!
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for implementing the nursing process in the care of adult and geriatric patients in the Telemetry Unit. Independently manages patient care. Consistently and intuitively anticipates the needs of thepatient and makes clinical decisions, serving as a clinical resource to other team members.
Top Reasons to Work at St. Francis Medical Center:
What your day will look like:
- Amazing health benefits package
- Generous matching 403(b) retirement plan
- Career growth and advancement potential (including tuition reimbursement!)
- Supportive team atmosphere
- Alignment to a mission that is so important - if we have learned anything about the pandemic, it is that hospital employees are truly local heroes!
Full-Time, DAYS: 3 Twelve hour shifts 7:00 am - 7:30 pmYou will be responsible for:
- Performs an accurate and complete patient assessment on admission and at the frequency required by policy throughout the patient's hospitalization.
- Follows and utilizes nursing standards when collecting data and documenting patient responses to health deviations.
- Recognizes immediate need for intervention and takes appropriate actions.
- Analyzes initial assessment data to identify priorities for care based on biophysical, cognitive, developmental, sociocultural, spiritual
- Formulates appropriate nursing diagnoses or delineates problems based on data and assessments
- Works with the patient, physician, other team members, and patient's significant others to develop an individualized plan of care for the patient.
- Assures that discharge planning and patient education plans are appropriate to patient need, started at the time of admission, implemented and completed by the time of discharge and that patients understand the plan for transition and follow-up care once discharged.
- License to practice as a Registered nurse in the state of New Jersey
- Basic Life Support(BLS) required
- AC LS preferred
- Certification in clinical specialty within 5 years of hire date
Are you ready to step up your potential and write your story with us? Apply today!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Abilityto work on a team
- Ability to evaluate ever-changing situations
- Organization & time management skills
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.