Registration Associate - St. Peter's Hospital - Full Time - Days
Holiday and/or weekend rotation is required.
St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking an individual to register patients in our outpatient departments.
Recognized leader: Magnet Hospital in the Capital Region
What you will do:
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
We offer great Benefits including: Competitive Pay, Paid Leave. Shift Differentials, just to name a few.
What you will need:
- The individual in this role will interact with physicians, patient and other staff in coordination of quality medical care.
- Register and check-in patients throughout our health system.
- Perform insurance verification.
- Work identified registration corrections from work queues.
- Collect co-pays.
- Multiple phone line experience
- Positive attitude and be self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, multitasking
- Previous medical office experience preferred
- Training will be provided if necessary
- Computer experience required
- High School Diploma or GED
All new employees are required to undergo and pass all applicable state and federally mandated pre-employment screening requirements.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.