Regulatory Research Coordinator II
Health Research Inc.
Clinical Research Services
First Shift (United States of America)
Supports the research and treatment mission of Roswell Park and Clinical Research Services in a senior role that provides education and mentorship and also by managing the program study portfolio and coordinating the regulatory aspects of the studies assigned. Collaborates and communicates with investigators, sponsors and teams to assure research regulatory documentation is complete and the submission of new studies, amendments/modifications, continuing reviews and all other study documents are in accordance with the FDA Code of Federal Regulations (Title 21) and according to the guidelines set by the International Committee for Harmonization for Good Clinical Practices.
Required Education and Experience
Current Certification as a Clinical Research Professional through:
1. Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA); or
2. Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP); or
3. Other comparable research-related certification recognized by Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center as appropriate for this title.
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor's degree and the equivalent of three (3) year full-time experience in clinical research: or
2. Associate's degree and the equivalent of four (4) years of full-time experience in clinical research.
1. Incumbents must obtain certification through the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) or the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) or from other comparable research-related certifications recognized by Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center as appropriate for this title within one (1) year of appointment as a condition of continued employment.
2. Required degrees must have been granted by an accredited college or university or one recognized by Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center as following acceptable educational practices.
Roswell Park Cancer Institute Corporation (RPCIC) and Health Research Inc. (HRI) Roswell Park Division believe that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities, and we do not discriminate against our employees, applicants or job seekers because of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, creed, age, disability, pregnancy-related condition, military or veteran status, marital or familial status, domestic violence victim status, citizenship status, genetic information, individual's relationship or association with a member of a protected category or any other protected group status as defined by law.
Additionally, RPCIC and HRI Roswell Park Division are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to HR-Benefits@RoswellPark.org or call (716) 845-4700 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
This is a grant-funded position. Compliance with funding requirements such as time and effort reporting, grant deliverables, and contract deliverables is required.
Health Research Incorporated (HRI) Roswell Park Division participates in the E-Verify program.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Qualified Individuals with Disabilities/Qualified Protected Veterans
Washington, District of Columbia
Posted about 10 hours ago
Kansas City, Kansas
Posted 42 minutes ago
Posted 42 minutes ago