Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of the highest quality arc welding products, automated joining assembly and cutting systems, and has a global leading position in brazing and soldering alloys. With over 125 years of innovation and service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation, drive growth and provide a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric: we operate to a higher standard to build a better world.
Req. ID: 22283
PURPOSE: To support our customers' machine service needs through skilled technical analysis, expeditiousrepair of equipment, and accurate documentation of the service event.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Analyze and repair product returned through warranty and RMA process
- Inspect equipment for visual damage and perform further testing/inspection
- Obtain prints, specifications, and replacement parts required for repairing equipment
- Set up and apply electrical test equipment and fixtures
- Interpret test results and determine appropriate repair
- Repair and repackage products for return shipment or restock
- Responsible for final repair product quality
- Manage workflow through the Service Order Dashboard, which entails updating all consumed repair parts andlabor, in conjunction with including detailed repair notes
- Coordinate with LSC Supervisor and Departmental Parts Resource to derive and maintain adequate stockinglevels for repair cell parts
- Communicate effectively with internal and external company representatives as well as customers;
- Phone or email communication as needed or assigned
- Cross train to perform equipment repairs on other product lines
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- High school education or equivalent experience
- Experienced in Lincoln Electric manufacturing procedures, final test, engineering specifications, qualitystandards, electrical and assembly procedures
- Excellent analytical skills for troubleshooting and problem solving on all equipment
- Ability to read and understand assembly prints, wiring diagrams, and "E" specifications
- Knowledge of, or the ability to learn, SAP, warranty database, inventory and Return Goods inspectionprocedures
- Knowledge of electrical test equipment operation (ground and functional)
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external company representatives
- Proficient in operation of computers
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral communication, written communication, and motivational skills
- Excellent organizational skills including accurate record keeping and technical reporting
- Must have excellent quality and attendance records
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety rules and procedures
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds on an occasional basis
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Shift work may be assigned
- Occasional travel to customer locations possible
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
Customer Experience Section:
Lincoln Cleveland (US10) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Maintenance, Machinist, Repair, Technician, Welding, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.