WSFS Bank is seeking a Retail Support Administrator. The Retail Support Administrator will play a key role in supporting the administrative, reporting, and analytical needs to two Retail Senior Managers. This role will provide sales support including the creation and maintenance of spreadsheets/dashboards, generate documents to track and organize data, create and provide reports, and update Retail information systems with information on a regular basis. The incumbent will be responsible for preparing and formatting information for internal and external distribution, which may include drafting memos, compiling data for reports, creating PowerPoint presentations, writing reports, editing, proofreading and other information preparation duties. The Retail Support Administrator will also be responsible for administrative duties including but not limited to calendar management and logistics, keeping branch hours, locations, and staff up to date, meeting minutes, travel arrangements, catering, event planning and coordination, equipment upkeep, ordering supplies, mail distribution, expense reimbursement, and tracking time off.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position located in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum one year of administrative support experience.
- Proven database management experience.
- Previous calendar management experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Advanced Excel skills required.
- PowerBI experience strongly preferred.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and have excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is required.
- Must possess a strong degree of flexibility and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing list or priorities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to successfully interact with all levels of management including EVPs, peers, and the community.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.