12 Hour Night Shift
Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital is a 115-bed acute hospital specializing in physical rehabilitation. Each patient has a dedicated team of physicians, nurses, therapists and specialists ... all focused on one goal ... taking back what was stolen by a stroke, traumatic injury or disabling illness. We're proud of our rich history ... and the role we play in the healing process. Our patients come to us when they need us most. Our compassionate staff is there with up-to-the-minute treatment modalities and cutting-edge technology.
Sunnyview is the only nationally recognized specialty rehabilitation hospital in upstate New York. Patients travel to Sunnyview from 40 counties in New York State, as well as 10 other states, for our expertise, experience and technology ... and our reputation. Our outcomes show that we help patients attain their greatest level of independence and provide them with the best chance of going home.
Sunnyview is an affiliate of St. Peter's Health Partners.
RN - Brain Injury Unit- Sunnyview Rehab Hospital-Full-Time Nights
If you are looking for a Full-Time RN position with a dynamic state-of-the-art physical rehabilitation hospital, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places.
What you will do:
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
- Assist individuals with disability and/or chronic illness to attain and maintain maximum function.
What you will need:
- Assist patients in adapting to an altered lifestyle, while providing a therapeutic environment for patients and their families.
- Design and implement treatment strategies that are based on scientific nursing theory related to self-care and that promote physical, psychosocial and spiritual health.
- Will be trained to perform complex patient assessments and implement intensive interventions .
- New York State RN License. Will consider Limited Permit
- Associates Degree in Nursing. BSN Preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain the highest level of customer service while working in a fast paced environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field
Our compassionate staff is there with up-to-the-minute treatment modalities and cutting-edge technology. We are proud of our rich history ... and the role we play in the healing process.
Candidates can choose either 5 8 hour shifts per week (includes every other weekend) or 3 12 hour shifts per week (includes every other weekend)
Log onto http://www.sphp.com/working-at-sunnyview-svh to see why Sunnyview is an amazing place to work!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.