RN - Cardio Pulmonary unit - Sunnyview Rehab Hospital-Full-Time Nights
If you are looking for a Full-Time RN position with a dynamic state-of-the-art physical rehabilitation hospital, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places.
What you will do:
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
Assist individuals with disability and/or chronic illness to attain and maintain maximum function.
What you will need:
- Assist patients in adapting to an altered lifestyle, while providing a therapeutic environment for patients and their families.
- Design and implement treatment strategies that are based on scientific nursing theory related to self-care and that promote physical, psychosocial and spiritual health.
- Will be trained to perform complex patient assessments and implement intensive interventions (IE. IVP meds, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, ventilators, telemetry, chest tubes, tracheostomy care and weaning, tube feedings, etc).
- New York State RN License or Limited Permit
- Associates Degree in Nursing. BSN Preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain the highest level of customer service while working in a fast paced environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Passion to learn, grow and develop in the nursing field
Our compassionate staff is there with up-to-the-minute treatment modalities and cutting-edge technology. We are proud of our rich history ... and the role we play in the healing process.
Candidates can choose either 8 hour shifts or 12 hour shifts.
Log onto http://www.sphp.com/working-at-sunnyview-svh to see why Sunnyview is an amazing place to work!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.