This opportunity is for a registered nurse working as a case manager in the McClees clinic. There is an opportunity to have a hybrid work experience, in-office and report.
1. Appraises the need for resources necessary for care through the gathering and critical, objective evaluation of relevant data.
2. Collaborates with the health care team to manage the resources utilized for the specific client population by using clinical pathways, other care management tools and utilization of interdisciplinary case conference.
3. Compares the patient's disease course to the established clinical pathway. Coordinates each patient's transition along the health continuum. Facilitates communication among patient, family and health care team.
4. Collaborates with the Unit Clinical Manager, Clinical Educator, and the health care team to assist in the evaluation of the patient's status and progress toward reaching the goals set forth in the clinical pathway to assist in making appropriate adjustments in the clinical pathway to promote better outcomes.
5. In collaboration with the physician and Clinical Manager, identifies and coordinates changes in practice patterns and treatment plans to bring about appropriate care and cost-effective outcomes. Strives to promote best practice performance.
6. Serves as a resource for the patient, family, staff and other personnel in assessing needs, planning care, and participating in the development of hospital procedures, protocols, applying knowledge of standards, and regulations.
7. Collaborates with health care team and CHI to assist in the design/redesign clinical pathways and other care management tools.
8. Demonstrates competency in professional patient case management.
9. Monitors resource utilization for each assigned patient.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!