12 Hour Evening Shift
Registered Nurse Supervisor - Albany Memorial Campus - Albany, NY
2 - 12 hour shifts | 3pm-3am
If you are looking for a RN Supervisor position in the Emergency Department working part time, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places.
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
What you will need:Education Requirements:
- The Supervisor is responsible for collaborating with the manager for the planning, priority setting, coordination and evaluation of programs for patient care in designated patient populations.
- Daily monitoring of administrative and clinical systems which support patient care.
- The Supervisor facilitates collegial relationships between care teams, supplements staff, and collaborates with leadership staff in assuring adequate staffing is achieved throughout the division.
- The Supervisor supports, plans, implements, and evaluates program goals and supports policies of St. Peter's Health Partners to assure Patient Focused Care.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing required
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current registration as a licensed health care professional in New York State
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- 3 or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Leadership or management experience preferred with demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated conflict mediation skills
- Ability to articulate vision for the program of care
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.