St. Mary Medical Center, a member of Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, is looking for a RN to join our team!
Schedule: Pool Tier III, Day Shift
Tier III Requirements: 80-hour minimum commitment per 4-week schedule, 2 late shifts per week required.
Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with supervising physicians, department, and other members of the healthcare team in an effective and comprehensive manner to render periprocedural care to the interventional cardiovascular/radiologic adult patient.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with supervising physicians, department, and other members of the healthcare team in an effective and comprehensive manner .
- Ability to circulate and/or assist physician in performing basic to advanced interventional cardiovascular/radiologic procedures for the adult patient.
- Strong background in angiography with an emphasis in cardiac catheterization, balloon angioplasty, cardiac/ peripheral vascular stenting, and interventional radiology procedures for the trauma patient.
- Must have strong critical thinking skills, knowledge of cardiac and vascular anatomy, and work well under pressure during high acuity situations.
- Prepares and operates ultrasound, intravascular ultrasound, intra-aortic balloon pump, and Impella equipment.
- Position requires primary and back-up cardiac and interventional radiology on-call responsibility to cover emergency lifesaving procedures for the ST Elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) and trauma patient populations.
What We Offer:
- PA RN License
- Fingerprint Clearance & Child Abuse History Clearance (can be completed in onboarding)
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Retirement Savings Program
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.